Ovulation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
MsCarterb
Awesomeness Quotient: I like books
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Ovulation

Unread post by MsCarterb »

Just a random question about ovulation, I understand that when you ovulate the fluid is more clear and wet, but is it normal to have a dry "area" a little after the ovulation? I think I ovulated earlier today because there was clear fluid, but now its dry?
MsCarterb
Awesomeness Quotient: I like books
Sexual identity: straight

Re: Ovulation

Unread post by MsCarterb »

Follow up question: there was some more discharge and it looked like it had an itty bitty little bit of pink in it is that normal (it was super super small)
My last period also started nov 25 if that helps, because I️ think that would mean my prime ovulation day was today)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Ovulation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi MsCarterb,

In the secretory phase of the menstrual cycle (the phase that follows ovulation) some people do experience more dryness than during other parts of their cycle. As for the pink you saw, some people do experience a little bit of spotting during ovulation. You can read more about the different parts of the cycle, and how to tell when you're in them, here: On the Rag: A Guide to Menstruation
However, we can't say for sure where you are in your cycle or what the exact cause of this discharge is because we can't track your cycle for you. If you're interested in learning how to track it as accurately as possible, we'd be more than happy to provide you with some resources on how to do that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic