Cramping

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
gatesy08
not a newbie
Pronouns: she, her
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Cramping

Unread post by gatesy08 »

I am at the end of my second week in my current pack of pills. I do experience come very mild cramping near the end of pack lately. Is this normal? Or a bigger concern that things aren't working properly?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Cramping

Unread post by Heather »

W've set limits with you about asking us any more pill questions like this, and you have been reminded of those limits multiple times. I'm afraid need to set a final one now, since you just don't seem to be able to respect those limits: next time it's just going to be time to suspend your account.

To be clear: please do not ask us any more questions about your birth control use. We have done all we can for you here in this regard and referred you to your prescribing physician or pharmacist for any other questions, and to your mental healthcare provider for help with this anxiety. Please respect that limit, and know we are glad to help you with other topics.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic