Worth still worrying about this?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Worth still worrying about this?

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hello, Scarleteen.

I just want you to know that I had a huge improve about my anxiety.
Much of that is for the help that you have been provided to me, the articles and answers.
I even start having sex again, and completely enjoy it (yep, even after, not big deal).
Also, I want to thank you for the info that you provide us, you redact that info for easily understandment and that is great.

But how you have seen I sometimes I'm in search for clarification because I don't like gasps of doubt in delicate information such as sex, pregnancy and STD's.
Those doubts about this topics bothers me, so there is where my anxiety wakes (and in my opinion, anxiety of the majority of us whom publish their doubts to you asking for answers).

And, also, I agree with you, I can't even imagine how annoying is that people asking over and over for things that you already wrote, and the exact answer that their are looking for is in the post in the best way for them to understand it.

But, I don't thing that this is my case, I perfectly understand the conditions you establish for different types of activities. And read all the articles you wrote about those topics.
But, my lasts questions are just asking for clarifications: things that I don't fully understand or things that maybe I need a little more info or specifications about those conditions or information.

Basically is like: "Ok, for doing 'this' will/won't happen 'this'. Even because of 'this' ...?". And the answer I'm looking for is "Yes even for 'that'" or "No, in that case ...".

I would like to fully understand about this topics, so I will know when to worry and when to not worry at all.

Having said this I would like to know if you would give me some clarification for the only question/doubt about the topic that I had in the lasts months.

Please.

(Take in consideration that I've searching for this answer/clarification in all the articles and user's posts and can't find it.)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Worth still worrying about this?

Unread post by Heather »

We've never said anything about posts outside the boundaries we have with pregnancy scares being annoying. Annoyance is not the issue.

I don't know exactly what you're asking us to answer here, but if it's anything we have already set a boundary and limit with with you, then no, we still will not answer it, and I will ask you again to please respect our limits and boundaries.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic