Pregnant... but

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Country172
Awesomeness Quotient: Eyebrows
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She

Pregnant... but

Unread post by Country172 »

I had some heart issues that caused me to end up in the hospital. They took me off the patch. The next month I ended up in the hospital again. And by the end of may I found out I was pregnant.

My bf now likes to joke saying I got pregnant by toilet paper or toilet seat in the hospital. But I honestly can't remember my time I spent in there as it was such a whirl wind. Anyways... my bf didn't think he could have kids and he has said it for the last couple years.

So now I'm paranoid that even of my bf jokes about it. That it could be true. As the day I was admitted I would have ovulated.

Please tell me he's joking...
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnant... but

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi country172,

The only way someone gets pregnant, aside from deliberate actions like artificial insemination, is by direct genital to genital contact. So that rules out toilet seats, toilet paper, and pretty much everything else that isn't your boyfriend. I don't know where he got the idea that he was infertile, but unless you've had other sexual partners, he was the other person who created this pregnancy.

How are you feeling about the news of the pregnancy in general? Have you decided what you would like to do with it, or is that something you'd like the space to talk about here?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic