vigina

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
sophmontttt
Awesomeness Quotient: hair
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: girl

vigina

Unread post by sophmontttt »

Ive never touched my vigina? Ive never had my period and im just nervous what do i do? my boyfriend wants to explore but im nervous? :shock:
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: vigina

Unread post by al »

Hi there sophmontttt, and welcome to scarleteen!

If you're looking to learn a little more about your own anatomy, you can find it at Innies and Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus, and More, and more about periods at On The Rag: A Guide to Menstruation. At the bottom of each page, there will also be links to other articles and posts that might interest you, as well as general subjects you can browse up at the top of each page.

As for your boyfriend, how do you feel about the possibility of being sexually active? Whether or not you decide to become sexually involved with someone isn't just dependent on them asking you about it, but rather, whether the both of you are feeling like that's something that you want to do. Here are Scarleteen we like to use the Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist, because there are a lot of things that have to line up to create a healthy and pleasurable sexual experience.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic