Masturbation????

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
_boople_snoot_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Pansexual; Polyamorous

Masturbation????

Unread post by _boople_snoot_ »

Since 9 I have been intrigued by masturbation. I've tried it many times and... I feel nothing :| . I'm not asexual, I know that for a fact. But if I'm aroused and want to feel something physical and try, it just goes away. I cant feel it no matter what I try. And I've tried a lot :lol: . It also brings gender dysphoria. "If I had a penis this wouldn't be a problem" is what I think a lot. It shouldn't be a big deal to me, but I just feel like I'm missing out. How do I make it work? Idk I don't really need it so i don't know why I'm overthinking it. I kinda just feel like there's something wrong with me. :oops: :?
Closets are for clothes :D
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masturbation????

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi aaron,

There's nothing wrong with you if you're having trouble finding what feels good in terms of masturbation. Some people figure out what works for them pretty quickly, but plenty of people need more to figure it out. And dysphoria can definitely throw a wrench into the process. Do you find there are certain ways of masturbating that are less likely to trigger that dysphoria? And do you have any interest in adding things like sex toys into your masturbation experimentation?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic