NOT A QUESTION

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
jnjn
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Life is like a highway, over take then take over.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Worried

NOT A QUESTION

Unread post by jnjn »

First of all, this is not a question but rather an appreciation to such legit website.

First of all, I did appreciate Scarleteen for giving a legit information regarding on whether you're gonna get pregnant or what into such situations such as fingering with precum or whatever. I did experienced anxiety and stress regarding the situation that made me go in a loop of thinking whether my girlfriend is pregnant or not. What I did was reading all of their articles and past users who've asked Scarleteen in the past regarding the topic. (Scarleteen don't answer pregnancy questions anymore)

Secondly, Scarleteen just prevented someone from suiciding. I myself was into suiciding when stress got into my mind. I was in a loop. Whatever I do, I keep thinking that my girlfriend is pregnant. What I did was also a loop to counterpart the stress. I kept re-reading Scarleteen articles to ease my mind. And thank you for that.

Now that my girlfriend has her period, I'm sure she'll not get pregnant anymore. Again, this is not a question. This is an appreciation. Scarleteen is by far the only trusted sex related site I've ever encountered. This maybe not new to you since you're earning a lot of gratitudes, but to you Heather, and you team, deserves every gratitude in the world. Thank you so much.

Just providing facts is so helpful being informative, and you can save a lot of youths from killing themselves. Thank you and keep doing what you're doing!
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: NOT A QUESTION

Unread post by Mo »

Thanks for your kind words! We always appreciate hearing from people who've found us to be helpful. :)
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: NOT A QUESTION

Unread post by Alice O »

thanks jnjn :) so happy we could be of help!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic