She fell out of love...

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
_LGBTQ.Llama_
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Panromantic, Homosexual.

She fell out of love...

Unread post by _LGBTQ.Llama_ »

I had a crush on this girl since November of 2016. She started showing interest in me after Christmas. We began to flirt and basically act like we were in a relationship.It wasn't official but it was clear that we were a "thing". A few days before valentines day, she got back with her Ex. When I found out, she said "I wasn't supposed to find out". We went on acting like we were in a relationship and she said she would break up with him. She didn't even like him!!! She asked if I wanted to go to the spring dance with her and I said no because she had a bf. I eventually caved and said yes. She even said it was a date. But that night when I got home, I found out that she didn't even like me anymore. This happend a month ago and I'm still heartbroken. I still have hope and I know its no gonna happen. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (extension to this story in replys... yes THERES MORE :lol: )
_LGBTQ.Llama_
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Panromantic, Homosexual.

Re: She fell out of love...

Unread post by _LGBTQ.Llama_ »

Maybe a week after me and [insert fake name her] were "done", I found out my friend/ex gf was just heart broken. We were both heart broken and lonely so we got back together. It seemed fake though. I think we were both lying to ourselves about what we wanted. Some girl online asked me out and I told her I had a gf. She suggested dating secretly. She immediately went back on the offer, then I said I'd be cool with it. So we did. I wanted to break up with one of them but I couldn't decide which one. (btw the online friend lives in a neighboring city and is real bc we video chat all the time) My official gf broke up with me bc she realized this isn't hat either of us wanted. That was a win. I'm still dating the online gf but I'm still totally heart broken and in love with [insert fake name here]! Any advice? I'm dying here. :? :cry: :( :shock: :shock:
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: She fell out of love...

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi LGBTQ.Llama,

That does sound like a lot of big emotions to deal with all at once. I think you'd find these two articles helpful. One is about taking care of yourself in the wake of a break-up, and the other offers advice on what to do if you're crushing on someone: Getting Through a Breakup Without Actually Breaking
Puppy Love: The Do's & Don'ts of Crushes (With Help from a Very Small Dog)
Have you thought about taking a break from dating or pursuing romantic relationships for a little bit to give you a chance to reset?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic