Am I still a virgin?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Anomynous1212
Awesomeness Quotient: I play soccer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

Am I still a virgin?

Unread post by Anomynous1212 »

Hi I was wondering if I could know if I'm still a virgin if my bf and I were having (wet or dry sex)in the same day I finished my period I was wearing those thin thin shorts and my underwear and he was without his clothes and wen we finish doing that I went to the restroom to take a shower and my underwear had blood i don't know if this is a bad thing or if it means I'm not a virgin anymore either way I need to know am worry
Anomynous1212

Re: Am I still a virgin?

:P
Anomynous1212 wrote:Hi I was wondering if I could know if I'm still a virgin if my bf and I were having (wet or dry sex)in the same day I finished my period I was wearing those thin thin shorts and my underwear and he was without his clothes and wen we finish doing that I went to the restroom to take a shower and my underwear had blood i don't know if this is a bad thing or if it means I'm not a virgin anymore either way I need to know am worry
tolerantteen
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Unread post by tolerantteen »

no, because its still penetration
Anomynous1212

So can I get pregnant like that?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

(tolerantteen, this part of the boards is for staff and volunteer replies only. Thanks!)

Anonymous, whether or not you are still a virgin depends on how you define virginity for yourself. Virginity isn't a physical thing, it's an idea, and people's definitions of it vary. There's more on that here: 20 Questions About Virginity: Scarleteen Interviews Hanne Blank
and here: My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

Per the risk of pregnancy, this piece goes into detail about what activities pose risks of pregnancy and STIs: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic