asking a girl out

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
whoami?
Awesomeness Quotient: i guess im still figuring this one out
Primary language: Afrikaans/English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: im a male and im into females

asking a girl out

Unread post by whoami? »

So im into this girl i see three days a week i would like to ask her out but i dont know where to start becuase the only thing i have said to her the last few months is good morning.We attend the same college but we only see each in the mornings and live off campus, im a bit nervious because i have never asked a girl out, meaning i have never had a girl before or kissed one before so yes i might be a bit nervous.let me just give you a quick background to why im a 23 year old who has been single for all of his life, i guess it all comes down to me having a body image problem specifically to my penis and i kinda got that sorted out and thats why i think im ready for the dating scene.

Can you help me out to make this less awkward?, your help would be much appreciated.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: asking a girl out

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi whoami?,

If you want to ask her out, the direct route is often the best route. Something like, "hey, you seem cool, and I was wondering if you'd like too go for coffee/see a movie/some other activity with me." She may say yes, in which case, hooray. Or she may say no, so it's good to be prepared to take her "no" gracefully.

I think you'd also find Dr Nerdlove's site helpful. He has a ton of tips to help people with little dating experience get more comfortable in the dating scene: http://www.doctornerdlove.com/
whoami?
Awesomeness Quotient: i guess im still figuring this one out
Primary language: Afrikaans/English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: im a male and im into females

Re: asking a girl out

Unread post by whoami? »

Thanks i'll do that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic