Vomiting during first week of pill pack

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Doritosmylife

Vomiting during first week of pill pack

Unread post by Doritosmylife »

Hi guys, I started a new pack on 01/01. I've been taking microgynon 30 for 3 months now.

Any who, on the following Monday morning the 4th. I felt really ill at around 5am and threw up once at 6am. I didn't throw up again afterward. I felt fine after that.

I take my pill every night at 8.30pm so it was at least 9 hours from taking the pill to vomiting. I read my instructions and it only speaks of what happens within 4 hours of taking the pill, not any longer than 4 hours.

Am I still protected?
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Vomiting during first week of pill pack

Unread post by Redskies »

It doesn't talk about vomiting outside of 4 hours after taking your pill because there's no impact, no concern, and nothing you need to do:)

Your pill will be absorbed within 2-3 hours of taking it (leaflets often give instructions using 4 hours to be on the safe side, and you should go with what your own instructions say), so beyond that time, vomiting can't affect it because it's already been absorbed.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic