Fingering is uncomfortable

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Lesbian123
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Fingering is uncomfortable

Unread post by Lesbian123 »

Every time I get fingered I just feel an uncomfortable pressure. I have tried fingering myself and it is the same result. I really want to change this because i think it is an important part of sex considering I’m a lesbian. I do not have trouble getting my fingers in, I just can’t figure out how to make is pleasurable for me. Any suggestions would help!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Fingering is uncomfortable

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Lesbian123,

That certainly sounds unpleasant! Can you give me a sense of how much lube is being used when you try this and how aroused you are (both physically and mentally)? And how much have you (or your partner) experimented with number of fingers, angle, and whether you're focusing on the internal or external parts of your genitals?

Too, it may help to remember that lesbians (or any women who have sex with other women) have basically all the same options open to them as people in mixed-gender relationships when it comes to types of sex they can have. So if fingering just doesn't do much for you, it may ultimately make more sense to focus on the kinds of sex or masturbation that you do enjoy or that you're curious about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic