About my anal health.

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

About my anal health.

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarlettteen,
I am virgin boy and i am not gay..but after knowing about prostate health i found many video about prostate stimulation on youtube .that videos made by sexologist ..so i started to play with my anal by myself to make prostate stimulation..first i put my latex gloves on my hand and i play with my anal.with finger.and first i use caster oil as lube.. actually it gives me so much pleasure...than i take one household toy for my analplay .i don't use anything to cover that toy because i always wash properly that toy before and after anal play..but after knowing that oil base lube is not good for anal play..so now i stop to use that...i play like this for about 8 to 10 times..and after playing like that i always wash my butt and that toy with soap.My question is "am i bad boy because i do like that?"..and i don't feel anything serious about my health even after my anal play .but i just read many article regarding sti/std so now i just worry about my health..."Am i infected myself by doing like that?"..i don't feel anything serious about my health..its normal like before but just worry about sti/std or "should i stop to play with my butthole?' or "is it good for prostate health?" ..please help me...
Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: About my anal health.

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan,

Just like any other sexual activity there's nothing bad or wrong about enjoying and engaging in anal play as long as you're being safe and everyone involved is comfortable with it. There is no reason to stop if you enjoy it and are safe.

On being safe, STIs can be transmitted by sex toys if they are not just used by one person. If you have your own toy that noone else uses that's okay, but you should still sterilise it regularly e.g. by boiling. You said you use a household toy - do you mean it belongs to another person in your household? You shouldn't use someone else's toy without permission, and if it is shared, you should cover it with a condom to use it.

It's also important to only use suitable toys for anal play. They should have a flared base to prevent them from going all the way in.

Check out this article for more: Meet your prostate! Does that answer your questions?
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarletteen,
Thanks for your reply... Regarding to my anal toy.....that anal toy is belong to only me...no one use my anal toy.and i will sterilise my anal toy regularly i.e by boiling water(Thanks to this advice)..so I don't hv any sti right? Because i don't feel anything serious regarding to my health after anal play..and what's about lube?... should i use caster oil as lube again? Or not?..and what if i use my saliva as lube for my anal play?..saliva is good for anal play?..and i ever put my one latex glove to cover my toy but when i put that toy inside my butt than glove comes out from that toy. Thats why i don't put any condom or glove on my anal toy...so what you think is it okay to use my anal toy without condom ? Because i will wash my butt and anal toy with soap every time before and after my anal play..and I will include your idea as well (about sterilise ..).. So i am doing my anal play in safe way ?
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

If only you use the toy, then you're not going to contract an STI and as long you clean it properly you don't have to worry about other infections. As for lube, depending on the material of the toy some types of lube may be a better choice than others, as well as safer to use on your body. You can read all about that here: Lube 101: A Slick Little primer.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarlett,
Thanks for reply ...i still not sure caster oil is good lube for my anal play or not ..still confused sorry...the toys i am using it has wooden matarial ..and it has black color (may be coated with fiber tyle material) .. what you think i should continue to use caster oil... sorry if i make you irritating by asking again!!
And another question come in my mind "How much deep i can go in my anal with toys in safe way?" "Is there any specific length ?" ..and same question for female body as well.
And anyone can also talk with me freely...i do not mind to talk about my stuff...everyone most welcome...i love my butt and butthole
Thanks scarlet.. by this website i know many thing about sex
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Castor oil is perfectly safe for use as a lubricant for anal play.

In terms of how deep anyone can do with any kind of sex where something is being inserted into an orifice of the body -- be that the anus, the vagina or the mouth -- the easiest and best rule of thumb is just to only go as deep as feels good to the person with that orifice. People's bodies all differ, as do what people want and feel good with, so there is no exact measurement with this kind of thing.

So, whatever depth feels good and comfortable for you with anal play is probably just fine. If anything starts top hurt or feel uncomfortable, and it feels better by going less deep, then you can know it was probably too deep. With a receptive partner, we just ask them to stay in communication with us about what feels good and comfortable for them, and if and when they say a thing is too deep, then we know it was. Make sense?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thank you so much
You solve so many questions of my sexual pleasure ..this site is great...
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

I'm so glad! :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett,
Still some questions regarding my self Anal play...so what happened i usually go to toilet for poop once in a day ..but after my anal play with finger and toy now i go to toilet for poop 2 to 3 times in a day..you know what sometime i just ate anything and after 1 hour or 2 hour i have to go in toilet for poop...i am sure this happened after my self Anal play....why this happened??... honestly i am not worry about that things but want to know logic behind that....is that good sign ? Or is my digestive system improve? Or any other reason?...i feel fresh and nothing serious about my health..and when poop comes out from my butt hole i feel good
Please what you think about this?
Thanks
Jacob
Pronouns: They

Unread post by Jacob »

You know the digestive system largely gets a helping hand just from us moving around. So this is probably just some simple cause and effect. Tap the shampoo bottle and some shampoo will probably come out.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarlett,
So i decided to post questions here rather than making new topic because its about my anal...so from above discussion i decided to play with my butthole with caster oil..for your reminds (i am male who like to play with my butthole with cylindrical shape toy for sexual satisfaction)...
this is really weird things to discuss .
So from above our discussion i am using caster oil as lube ..i dont like to put condom on my toy..so i am playing with my butthole with my toy without putting anything on it..though i took care of my toy as you said in above discussion like before and after anal play i use warm water to wash my toy and i wash my butt everyday and after anal play as well for safety
So what happened .take a look.

When i play with my butt hole with toy than always small amount of poop(not much) comes out but i still continue playing with my butt with that (with poop) toys( i do empty my bowel before this stuff) and after finished this stuff i washed properly my butt and that toy with warm water...so is there any chance of getting infection specially because of that poop??
Sorry in advance..i dont know how you feel after reading this!
Thanks
Jacob

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi pan,

It sounds like you are keeping everything clean so I don't see any reason why there would be a risk of infection.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks for reply...you always helped me in so many ways... sometime i thoght doesnt feel you weird when you deal people like me..(i mean discussing butthole and poop...etc..etc.. lol)...
Anyway i have questions in my mind as follows...if i play with my butt so much..and putting things inside my butthole so many time...than i heard that may be my butt will going to loose?..is it true that if i play with my butt..than my butt will become loose??..or is it just myth???..
Same question for female...if i will do sex with my female very often than does my partner pussy become loose in future??..or is it myth??
I often play with my butthole sometime 3 to 4 times in a week..sometime 1 times in a month...its not fix...depend upon my mood..
Thanks..
Jacob

Unread post by Jacob »

Both things are a myth.

So long as you are not using excessive force in a way that is an injury to you or your partners. Then anal or vaginal intercourse shouldn't cause any major changes.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks.. anyway..i got it two above things are myth... anyway some doubt about girl breast(boob).i saw many girl before marriage she has small breast(boobs)..but after marriage girls boobs become big...so is it possible that if i play with girls boobs than it will become big??..if after pragnancy it will happen than its okay i can understand this things...but by playing with girls boob ..doest it possible it will become big??
Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan,

The size of someones breasts is pretty fixed by genetics - much like their height - there is nothing you can do to specifically change their size without surgery. Some fluctuation is normal and usually a response to hormonal or weight changes - not touching or sexual activity.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett..
Thanks for all reply in my anal self pleasure topic...so i used surgical latex glove for my self anal pleasure...i usually wear this on my hand than i am playing with my butt by inserting my finger into my butthole for massage of my prostate...and i use caster oil for this pleasure...so i heard from internet that caster oil can deteriorate latex glove ...is it true???..or if my glove got deteriorate with this kind of stuff than how it is affect in my health?... please advise me...
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

And after how much times i should change my glove??
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

The concern with castor oil and latex is that if it deteriorates, the glove can break. But this is less of a concern during masturbation and more a concern during partnered sex, since that's when it could cause STI transmission. And you should use a new glove each time, since that's the most sanitary option.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett
Thanks to you always..i love this site because i feel safe and no one can knows my privacy may be thats why i am describing in detail whatever i post.. sorry if you feel gross or bad on this type of taboo topic!!
Anyway this thought comes in my mind..if i do not use any gloves and i will wash my hand properly before and after my anal play with my finger ..than is it safe if i wash my hand properly before and after my anal play??

And another question ..i use caster oil and of course caster oil go deep in my butthole...so i can not remove caster oil from that part after my anal play because that oil remain deep in my butt...so is it possible that bacteria stay their because of caster oil deep inside my butt? Or it doesn't any concern??
Thanks
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

While washing your hands before and after any kind of masturbation is a good practice, and will help cut down on infection risks, using gloves is still the most sanitary option, since it creates a literal barrier to keep bacteria from moving from your hand to your anus (or the reverse).

And no, what you're describing with the castor oil is not cause for concern (unless you're noticing irritation or discomfort after you use it).
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi thanks to you always..you are helping me a lots!!!
Anyway ....if i want to use any household equipment for my anus than what is best suitable for engaging butt play?..the reason that i want to use household things or equipment whatever you called because it reduce cost ...so any tips for household equipment that i can use for my butt play???...like wooden stick or any kind of things that coated with plastic or stainless steel or anything that you want to recommend for me???
Thanks
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Recommended household equipment means equipment that used in kitchen or any other kind of things...that doesn't mean that everyone use for anal play..just equipment used for in house (excepting sexual)..
I am trying to hard to describe what household equipment means..i hope you can understand my meaning..
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

Yep, I get what you mean! You can actually find recommendations for what types of household items are safe (and unsafe) to use in this article: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: The Partnered Edition.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett...thanks for wonderful tips and helping lots of people through this sites!!..this site is great!
Anyway... consider my case..after a longtime(may be one or one and half month) ..just two days ago i did massage to my prostate....i use caster oil and i am playing with my anal hole with my finger and with one kitchen tool who has thick fiber type material and did massage...i do not use condom or gloves..because i do not like it..though i took enogh care ..i wash my hand with soap...trim my nail...and before and after this stuff i washed my whole body with butt with soap....PROBLEM IS THAT ..EVEN I AM NOT SURE IS IT PROBLEM OR NOT OR ITS NORMAL?...after playing this i feel itching around my anal..not sure its itching or not...but feel something around my ass....is it concern??... THOUGH after 5 or 6 hour it reduce automatically...whenever i am playing with my asshole...i felt like that but after sometime (may be 5 or 6 hour) this effect reduce straight automatically...

I just feel that its normal because its become routine means whenever i am doing prostate massage with finger and with this kitchen tool this type of things happened to me..but it will reduce after sometime as i mentioned ...but just want to know your views on that??..what you think??
Recommendations:- now i do not feel anything weird in my butt .it become normal as after each time play!!
Thanks you always
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic