Uncertainty

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
pianolover
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am easy to talk to
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Uncertainty

Unread post by pianolover »

I'm having a hard time with deciding what is right for me but I think making mistakes is apart of figuring out what is right for us or not? I want to reach out to an old friend from my school before the end of the school year which is less than three months. I emailed him a few weeks ago and he never replied. sometime I see him when I go to school on Wednesdays. I want to ask him for his number or maybe just talk to him there in that moment about what happen between me and him. I have feeling it is isn't as important to him as it is to me. He hasn't bother reaching out and well.. I don't know. Me and him were talking and hanged out once I was looking forward to a relationship with him. He told me he was deleting his Facebook and i didn't get a chance to give him my number or ask why. He gave me his Instagram but I didn't have one at the time and I wasn't going to make him just to talk to him. It didn't feel right. So we haven't talked for months and after that I didn't see him when I went to school on Wednesdays. I saw him last Wednesdays and asked how he was and it was a simple "I'm good" I'm not sure what to do. Should I let it go?
Alice M
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: my boundaries
Sexual identity: bi/pan

Re: Uncertainty

Unread post by Alice M »

Hi again.

Do you want to let it go? It sounds like you've sent one email and said hi in person once, if I am understanding correctly. If you are interested in talking to him more in the future, you could try asking him if he'd like that? If both you and he would like to be friends, you could try giving him your contact information in order to gauge if he's willing to put in effort to communicate with you.
pianolover
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am easy to talk to

Re: Uncertainty

Unread post by pianolover »

I'll try to reach out to him next time I go to school
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic