Why is there no risk ?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Ant7108
Pronouns: Him

Why is there no risk ?

Unread post by Ant7108 »

Hello , I know you guys can’t answer pregnancy scares but I had a question . After reading though many sites I saw that it’s supposed to be possible and that it has happened before so I was wondering why is there no risk if a men or women fingers herself or their partner with pre Cum or semen ? I tried to use the search engine but no one ever posted the results of their outcome and I read a few people claim on other sites that it is possible ?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Why is there no risk ?

Unread post by Mo »

The articles on our site that might be most helpful in understanding why this doesn't pose a risk are the one that explains what IS needed for pregnancy to happen: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide and one that discusses how fragie sperm cells are, and how they need a specific environment to be able to create a pregnancy: Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?
Ant7108
Pronouns: Him

Re: Why is there no risk ?

Unread post by Ant7108 »

Thanks . So basically no chance if semen is being transferred from the hand to the vagina ? Unless is a significant amount ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic