Answer me please :)

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Tylfabz
Awesomeness Quotient: My body
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Yes
Sexual identity: I am female

Answer me please :)

Unread post by Tylfabz »

Good day guys. My name is tyl. 18 years old. I just want to know my chances of getting pregnant when me and my bf have oral sex. he came in my mouth, i swallowed some semen and i spat the other, after 15-20 minutes we make out/french kissed then after 5-10 minutes he licked my vagina.

Is there any sperm left in my mouth that have passed to his mouth then to my vagina? If there is, it is enough to make me pregnant? I'm not posing pregnancy scare/anxiety or something. I just want to know if it's possible to get pregnant by indirect contact. Currently my period is late because i know i'm irregular. I currently also feeling nauseous, my stomach is bloating, having heavy white discharge but my breast doesn't swell/hurt. Does my period coming? Because when my period is coming i only feel swollen breast and cramping.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Answer me please :)

Unread post by Sam W »

We have already given our answer and made our limits around these kinds of questions clear ("am I pregnant from this thing I have already done" is considered a type of pregnancy anxiety question). Please do not continue to post about this issue, as the answers you need can be found in the links we left in the first answer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic