Anyway for a 14yr old girl to buy a rabbit vibrator in UK

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Debs
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Down to earth
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Straight girl

Anyway for a 14yr old girl to buy a rabbit vibrator in UK

Unread post by Debs »

Is there anyway a 14yr old (nearly 15) can purchase a rabbit vibrator in the UK? I have used one before and really liked it, I have tried some other things such as electric toothbrush and other household items but not found anything that feels the same or anywhere near as good.

I have seen them online and have enough money but don't currently have a bank/credit card that can be used to purchase online and can't go into an adult store at my age I don't think. definitely don't feel comfortable talking to my parents or older sister about this to get them to purchase for me.

So wondered if anyone had any advice or if there was any other way get one

Thanks
Debs
Alice M
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: my boundaries
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bi/pan

Re: Anyway for a 14yr old girl to buy a rabbit vibrator in UK

Unread post by Alice M »

Hi Debs,

Unfortunately, without the ability to walk into a store / order online / have someone else buy it for you, you're out of luck as far as sex shops go, legally and practically. I peeked at your post history and noticed that someone gave you the suggestion of finding little back massagers at places like Target, have you looked into that? They're typically reasonably priced and rather strong.
For more info, try this: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition
Debs
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Down to earth
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Straight girl

Re: Anyway for a 14yr old girl to buy a rabbit vibrator in UK

Unread post by Debs »

Yes I bought a massager from from the local health and beauty store, it was only the cheapest one they had and it is ok I guess, but it it the combination of the internal sensation from penatration and the vibration o the little ears near my clitoris at the same time I not been able to replicate

Thanks for the advice anyway, guess I'll have to wait until I'm older
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic