G spot and masturbation

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Charlotte
Awesomeness Quotient: I love writing, reading and knowledge
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bi (at the moment; uncertain)

G spot and masturbation

Unread post by Charlotte »

Hi,
I'm having trouble with my g spot
I've been trying to stimulate my g spot and I just don't feel anything, the only thing I have done successfully is hurt myself (not badly) I've only had orgasms using my clitoris however I'm thirteen (and not very sexually mature) so is it possible that I might need to sexually mature more? I've heard people say that they don't feel particularly stimulated when rubbing their g spots but I haven't heard anyone say the don't feel stimulated at all, am I maybe doing something wrong? are there any particular technique's ect? Also I have an orgasm every night before going to sleep, and if I miss it I am very aroused during the next day. I am wondering if it's a similar thing to hair oils, the more you wash your hair, the more it produces oils, so I'm wondering if the more I masturbate means that I am aroused more? And if so should I stop for a bit? Or do it less?
Thanks; Charlotte.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: G spot and masturbation

Unread post by Mo »

While it's possible that you aren't quite hitting that spot when you're trying to stimulate it, it could also be that it just doesn't feel like much of anything to you. It's possible that this might change with time, but you aren't necessarily doing anything "wrong" if it isn't feeling amazing to you. If it feels frustrating to keep trying without much of anything happening, it may be good to just take a break from stimulating your g spot for now. There are some sex toys that are shaped/angled to make stimulation easier, but those are not going to be available to you for a few years, until you're able to buy them legally.

Masturbating more doesn't necessarily make you more aroused, no. Orgasm is a way to release sexual tension or energy and if you're used to that frequent release, then going a day or two without it might make your feelings of arousal seem more intense or distracting. It's totally fine to masturbate every night, but if you want to see how you feel if you take a break or do it less often, that's fine too! But masturbating as often as you do isn't something that's going to have any negative impact on your overall health or well-being.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic