Rough sex led to vaginal injury

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Nehadey
Awesomeness Quotient: My instant humour
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Rough sex led to vaginal injury

Unread post by Nehadey »

Hi
I had a rough sex. After a couple of days my vagina was on fire. It is painful. Cannot stand sit or walk properly. There is vaginal discharge as well. Now after a week it is little better but the problem still exists. I can feel pimple as well which is more painful. I had an issue of UTI in past. How to get some ease please help me.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Rough sex led to vaginal injury

Unread post by Heather »

Ooof, I'm so sorry to hear that!

It sounds like you should probably see a healthcare provider. It could be that you have another UTI, but for sure, if you are literally having trouble walking, something serious is afoot. You also don't want to mess with any sores or what looks like pimples.

I'm not sure quite what happened here, but it sounds like whatever this was, it was too rough for your body, even if your mind -- and your body at the time! -- was into it. Do you need help setting boundaries with yourself or partners moving forward so you can have fun but avoid injury?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Nehadey
Awesomeness Quotient: My instant humour
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Rough sex led to vaginal injury

Unread post by Nehadey »

Thank you so much. I’ll see to a doctor as soon as possible
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic