mastrabation sucks rn

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
ilikegirsnboys
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

mastrabation sucks rn

Unread post by ilikegirsnboys »

hey i (female) have been mastrabating for years now (im in college now). I mainly stimulate my clitorious but have always wanted to vagianlly penitrate too. I have done so before and have enjoyed it but most of the time it hurts and isn't pleasurable, even when i am aroused and very wet. (sometimes i'm not so that is the cause of pain but even if I am it is still like this). this is something I really want but am afraid I can never have. This is also a time in my life where I want to start exploring sexual intercourse and I would like vagianal penitration to be a part of that too. but if I can't do so alone I don't think I could with someone else. I want to do that with someone else and feel emotionally ready and safe but I don't feel like I can if i can't with myself first. which is really frustrating because I want too, I really do, but for some reason vaginal penitraiton doesn't agree with my vagina :(
Alice M
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: my boundaries
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bi/pan

Re: mastrabation sucks rn

Unread post by Alice M »

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this -- and, I'm glad that you're taking care of yourself first (realizing that you'd like to feel safe and happy flying solo before flying partnered).

I recommend starting here: From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse (the title says intercourse but it includes other types of entry, including fingers).

Some questions for you:
Are you going slowly?
Have you tried using any lube?

Additionally, have you been to a gynecologist for a check up yet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic