Sex Playlists?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
roxfoxreal
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a lot of love to give :)
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Sex Playlists?

Unread post by roxfoxreal »

What are some sexy songs that you like to listen to before/during/after sex that make you feel sexy and confident? I know that music is a very personal thing and everyone has their own tastes, however I was wondering what songs put you in the mood, if you have any at all. For example, I like to listen to a lot of the Weeknd, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé etc. But I do want a lot of songs from different genres and decades too. Any and all feedback is appreciated! Thanks :)
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Sex Playlists?

Unread post by al »

Hi roxfox,

Such a great question! I really like listening to older soul/R and B, so things like Marvin Gaye (not to mention Let's Get It On) are always nice to have on in the background. Anything that's kind of mellow, but with positive/loving messages always puts me in a relaxed and comfortable mood.

Also, we've recently started a Scarleteen Mixtape series, and any responses on this thread might be good additions to our playlist. :)
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic