How do I masturbate? I'm [...]

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Troy13
Awesomeness Quotient: reading and writing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: Male/boy

How do I masturbate? I'm [...]

Unread post by Troy13 »

Hey guys (and girls)) i'm [...] years old at the moment, i just turned [...] a few months ago actually, anyway i dont know how to masturbate. its currently summer break for me and i want to learn how to masturbate since i hear it feels good and i want some way to pass the time sometimes, but i dont know where to start. plz help i dont know how to masturbate. :| also im a guy
Last edited by Jacob on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed age for SEO reasons
Craig74
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m good at xbox
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Male/boy

Re: How do I masturbate? I'm [...]

Unread post by Craig74 »

I’m sure you have probably heard this before but the best way to do it is just explore your body and see what works and what doesn’t (are you circumcised or not)
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Hi there Troy13, welcome to Scarleteen. Learning how to masturbate really is an individual process; our bodies and preferences are all different and there's no one way to touch yourself that feels great to everyone.
So, if you find yourself feeling aroused and wanting to masturbate at a time when you have some privacy, taking some time to experiment and see what kinds of touch feel best to you is the way to go. It's ok if it takes you a bit to figure out what works; some people figure out how to masturbate pretty quickly/easily and others take a little more time to find what feels good to them.
mysticalboy07
Awesomeness Quotient: Legs
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by mysticalboy07 »

Any ideas on how to? I know it’s personal, but I want to know other experiences and try them out!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

We've got a good starter piece on this here: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic