Prepuce (foreskin) of my penis doesn't retract even while masturbating. Is this normal?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
iamMG
Pronouns: he/him

Prepuce (foreskin) of my penis doesn't retract even while masturbating. Is this normal?

Unread post by iamMG »

The glans is never visible. When I masturbate, the semen never comes out shooting (like in p0rn) but just slowly drips out. When I had sex for the first time, my penis hurt as I couldn't thrust into my girl's vagina. The foreskin won't retract. My penis looks like a condom; long shaft with a small bulb like ending that has a hole through which I can pee normally. Is this a serious issue? Should I consult a doctor? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Prepuce (foreskin) of my penis doesn't retract even while masturbating. Is this normal?

Unread post by Heather »

When you go to try and move your foreskin back, do you experience any kind of pain or discomfort?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
iamMG
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Prepuce (foreskin) of my penis doesn't retract even while masturbating. Is this normal?

Unread post by iamMG »

Thanks for the reply, Heather.
It hurts. But I physically can't move the foreskin back. I have never seen the glans even in erect position. It's like that the foreskin has kind of tied a knot that won't let me retract. :(
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Okay. Because it hurts, it does seem something might be wrong here -- like adhesions, for instance -- and I would advise that you see a healthcare provider.

The good news is most of the things that could be wrong are usually easily remedied, so things could change for you with this very soon, including pain you're experiencing.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic