My Vagina

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Onshae98
Awesomeness Quotient: My writing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Normal

My Vagina

Unread post by Onshae98 »

I'm 20 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and there has been a constant arguement. I have only had sex with him. But he has noticed my vagina being open sometimes and closed others without any type of sex. He says that its because I'm having sex with someone else but I'm not. I heard it was because of fertility but it didnt happen while i was fertile this month. Is there something wrong with my vagina. I dont know why it is opened sometimes for no reason. Please help me.
Onshae98
Awesomeness Quotient: My writing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Normal

Re: My Vagina

Unread post by Onshae98 »

I'm 20 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and there has been a constant arguement. I have only had sex with him. But he has noticed my vagina being open sometimes and closed others without any type of sex. He says that its because I'm having sex with someone else but I'm not. He says it feels loose I've never cheated. It is really frustrating that I'm being accused because of soemthing I cant control. I heard it was because of fertility but it didnt happen while i was fertile this month. Is there something wrong with my vagina. I dont know why it is opened sometimes for no reason. Please help me.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: My Vagina

Unread post by Heather »

Your boyfriend is the problem here, not your body. I'm so sorry that you've had to put up with this.

He's the problem because he's even doing this with you in the first place. He's the problem because he's talking with you about your body like he's some kind of expert when he doesn't know a thing about this: he doesn't even have these parts himself. He's the problem because he obviously doesn't trust you, and he's looking to things like this baloney to validate that lack of trust.

You're not going to be able to convince this guy about this: I have no doubt that given how long this has been going on for that you have probably tried and tried and tried.

So, what I'd like to talk to you about are your choices here. The way I see it, you have two main choices here. You can set a big limit with this guy that this conversation is OVER and he needs to never bring it up again (and if he likes, he could educate himself elsewhere) OR you just ditch this guy and choose someone better. I don't see continuing to put up with this as you have as an option. I mean, I guess it is, but it seems like a terrible choice to me. :(
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic