Boobs are sore/tender

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
red_hoodie
Pronouns: she/her

Boobs are sore/tender

Unread post by red_hoodie »

I have never before experienced this. My breasts are tender. When it started (about 1-2 weeks ago) it was only the upper outer part but now also the middles are sore/tender. Both breasts are equally tender.

I had my last period about 6 weeks ago and have never before felt breast tenderness.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Boobs are sore/tender

Unread post by Heather »

It generally is something that just goes along with having breasts, and for most people with them, happens often enough. Even if it hasn't happened until now, it's safe to say it was bound to happen soon enough.

There sometimes isn't much you can do about it or to prevent it, but here's some good talk about this if you want to find out more: https://www.prevention.com/health/19-wa ... tenderness
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
red_hoodie
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by red_hoodie »

Update:
My breasts are still sore, especially the left one.

I am a bit dumbfounded since Ive never felt breast tenderness before (for more than 1 day) and its now been going on for about 2 weeks now.

I suppose I could be pregnant but thats very unlikely.

They are sore to touch and if you press them it hurts but its nothing major.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

If you are still concerned and want something (potentially) more than just another statement that yep, you are having tenderness, then the next step is to contact a healthcare provider.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic