Lesbian relationship

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
bisexualgirl
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Lesbian relationship

Unread post by bisexualgirl »

I’m in a relationship with a girl and I’ve never had sex with a guy, I’ve been fingered and I don’t think I’ve ever “lost my virginity” however, we’ve been talking and agreed to use a dildo and I wanted to know if it’s normal for someone to use a dildo to take someone else’s virginity like she wants
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Lesbian relationship

Unread post by Heather »

Virginity isn't something for someone to "take," period: it's not a thing, it's a just a word or idea some people use. If by virginity, you mean, having some kind -- be it specific or general -- of sex with someone else for the first time, for some people, is that with a dildo in the mix? Yep.

And if that's what someone wants to do for themselves, as some kind of first time, they get to do that. Does that (some kind of sex with a dildo) sound like something you and the girl you're involved with want to do?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic