Getting and using contraception

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Getting and using contraception

Unread post by Redskies »

Hi Slr68,
On march 19th i had sex with my bf.he said that he took the penis out before semen come and i too saw that the semen was pouring out after he suddenly took the penis.he said no semn were gone and also his penis didn't penetrate much.he stopped in the half way.on march 21st i got my periods.i couldnt have contaceptive pills but i drank salt water and vitamin c.
For the future, if you don't want to become pregnant, it would be a good idea to use another method of contraception. Would you like any help or information from us about how to get contraception?

Drinking salt water and taking Vitamin C won't do anything to prevent pregnancy.

You're describing intercourse. It doesn't matter if he enters you a little or a lot, the risk of pregnancy is the same.

If your boyfriend took his penis out of you before he ejaculated, that's Withdrawal. It makes the risk of pregnancy a lot lower than if he ejaculated inside you, but we still don't recommend it as a sole method of contraception. In typical use (the way that people actually usually use the method), it's a lot less effective than other methods like condoms, the pill, or an IUD. Withdrawal tends to be easy to make a mistake with, and then there's no protection from pregnancy at all. So, we recommend using a different method of contraception as your main method!
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.