BF can't ejaculate / unprotected oral

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
maple
Pronouns: she/her

BF can't ejaculate / unprotected oral

Unread post by maple »

First time having oral sex with my boyfriend. We're both virgins and assume we're STI free since we've had no other partners.

He was worried about coming too fast but it ended up that it took him a long time to come. Maybe about an hour or so? We tried unprotected oral sex (how bad an idea was this?) and stroking him. Changed position quite a bit. I'm wondering what happened. He doesn't know why it took him so long to come either.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: BF can't ejaculate / unprotected oral

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Maple,

As far as risk goes, you can read about the safety of engaging in oral sex in this article: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Time-wise, everybody is different (and even the same body may be different from day to day), so it could be that this is how his body decided to react under the circumstances. As long as he was not experiencing pain as a result, it's not cause for concern.
JboySpa
Pronouns: he

Unread post by JboySpa »

If you've had no other partners you're safe from STDs. However just make sure you're both clean, so that neither of you potentially get sick from oral sex is what I would add on to that.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

To expand a little on what JBoySpa said, if both people have truly had no sexual contact, than STIs are highly unlikely. However, there are a few important caveats, such as herpes. You can read more about that here: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... ave_an_std
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic