Before my boyfriend ejaculated, he pulled out and noticed the ring of the condom stopped just before his glands.

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Maeganrsc
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Before my boyfriend ejaculated, he pulled out and noticed the ring of the condom stopped just before his glands.

Unread post by Maeganrsc »

Hello! My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and we wanted to move from the couch to the bed when my boyfriend noticed that the ring of the condom was less than halfway on meaning that the ring was just before his glands. He and I both know how to put on a condom and this happened before he ejaculated. I read that if a guy urinates after the last time he ejaculates ( in this case, the last time for him was 2 days ago from yesterday) then there would be no sperm in his precum the next time. I just wanted to know if I should take a plan b pill or not. Thank you!
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Before my boyfriend ejaculated, he pulled out and noticed the ring of the condom stopped just before his glands.

Unread post by Eddie C »

Hello there, Maeganrsc. Welcome to the boards.

This question was already answered by Karyn last night on the text service, and also this morning. The answer remains the same. Is there anything that wasn't clear or we missed answering?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic