vagina problem?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
desperatehelp

vagina problem?

Unread post by desperatehelp »

Earlier today my boyfriend tried to finger me. But the moment his finger entered my vagina it felt like my insides were burning. I was turned on as there was vaginal discharge but every time he tried to enter even one finger inside me I felt like I was burning from inside eventually he stopped trying. I have mastrubated before by external stimulation but never entered my vagina before. After this I tried to do it on my own but I still felt that sensation again. Is this some kind of problem or completely normal and what can I do to fix it?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: vagina problem?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi desperatehelp,

Painful insertion is generally caused by not having enough lubrication (even if you're aroused you may still need more) or being tense. A great place to start is with this article: From OW! to WOW! Demystifying Painful Intercourse
Shanice
Awesomeness Quotient: My personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Yes

Re: vagina problem?

Unread post by Shanice »

Hey during sex i get alot of pain and after my walls begin to swell what cause that ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic