Question about possible pregnancy.

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Nichols5279

Question about possible pregnancy.

Unread post by Nichols5279 »

This is my first post here so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

Anyways, me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time yesterday. We used protection and we tried to be as careful and safe as possible. Our question is if I had touched my penis before applying the condom, could there have been a transfer of pre-ejaculate and could that cause a pregnancy? Keep note that there was no visible fluid on the sides of my penis before applying the condom. Some final notes so that I explain the situation exactly how it happened, we applied two condoms (Does this actually help?) and I only touched the base of my penis before applying both condoms, I pulled out before finishing, and finally, the condoms didn't break or tear.

Thanks so much!
Nichols5279

Re: Question about possible pregnancy.

Unread post by Nichols5279 »

Just to clarify I read up on some of the articles on this site, but I felt my situation was far to specific to be accurately accounted for in those articles.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Question about possible pregnancy.

Unread post by Mo »

Here's a little more on the issue of not seeing your specific scenario represented: http://hellyeahscarleteen.tumblr.com/po ... t-the-risk

Using two condoms at once is absolutely not recommended, as the added friction makes a tear much more likely. Condoms are designed to be worn one at a time. You can learn all about proper condom use here: Condom Basics: A User's Manual
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic