How do I know what Im Touching

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Jtails2
Awesomeness Quotient: sense of humour
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: female?

How do I know what Im Touching

Unread post by Jtails2 »

How am i supposed to know what im touching when im under the covers. I've been trying to simulate my clitoris but when i move my finger in a circular motion of my hood i dont feel pleasure i dont really feel anything. Im 16 and this is the only time I've masturbated using any part of my vagina area. is the reason why i dont feel much because im not aroused enough? Also after not really much I used my phone to look at what I was touching and from looking at diagrams I was touching my clitoris hood.
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: How do I know what Im Touching

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Jtails2,

Welcome to Scarleteen. While it's worth checking out anatomical diagrams and using mirrors to see what you're touching etc. (Here is our article on the matter: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... al_anatomy) really masturbation is your way of finding out what feel goods for you. So if it isn't feeling good, I wouldn't say you'd be doing anything 'wrong' or that there's anything wrong that, it's just that you're yet to find what works for you... and if you're not fussed by anything and would rather eat do something else you enjoy then that's fine too. Sexuality and pleasure varies for everyone.

I hope this helps!
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic