Posting...

Board FAQs, help and general announcements about the boards for users.
FairyEve
not a newbie
Primary language: English

Posting...

Unread post by FairyEve »

Hi,

I read the, "Why can't I..." and I would like to post in the main forums but I guess I can't till I have 5(?) posts or something...?

I'd rather not ask here cause it's nice to get others opinions or advice who have gone through it or have similar questions as I do. I don't know.

It doesn't seem fair to me to post that in a limited area where only Admin can respond to only. When what I want to ask/explain is general that I know others can help.

Anyways, till I can find something for those 5(?) posts I'll just figure it out...
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Posting...

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards, FairyEve.

If you go back to the main forum index, you'll notice a spot called "Newbieville," where users can also post to users, including before people have five posts. That area is for anyone and everyone, so other users can reply to a post you make there. You are also always welcome in any post you make like that to go ahead and say you only want other users to respond, if that's what you want. (It can just take a while longer to get responses that way.)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic