It's really hard

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
IAmScared
not a newbie
Pronouns: He/Him/His

It's really hard

Unread post by IAmScared »

Life is currently really really hard for me and I've been having wishes to burn myself with cigarettes.I haven't self harmed in 3 years.Help :(
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: It's really hard

Unread post by al »

Hi IAmScared,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I'm glad that you've been able to avoid hurting yourself for so long. 3 years is a serious accomplishment.

Scarleteen isn't really meant to be a service used in crisis, so if you're feeling like you want to hurt yourself or end your life, we usually recommend calling a local crisis hotline or going to the nearest emergency room or hospital. It looks like you're posting from Croatia - would you like help finding some local hotlines or crisis numbers that you could use?

In the meantime, we can use this thread to talk about ways that you can take care of yourself, or other resources and support that Scarleteen can provide. You might try taking a look at Self-Care A La Carte, a huge list of activities and resources for taking care of yourself when mental health issues are flaring up.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic