I had a very sexual dream

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
WolfGirl28
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm transgender
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

I had a very sexual dream

Unread post by WolfGirl28 »

I was dreaming of being with a girl I really like in school, and we’re good friends. In this dream we were running together, than we fell on the ground laughing. Then all of a suddent she was embracing me and telling me she needs me. I felt so lustful. I was on top of her and I don’t know what it means but my place between the legs and body began thrusting on her, and then that’s all I remember but when I woke up I had a put of a sticky thing on my underwear. Is this bad?
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: I had a very sexual dream

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi WolfGirl28!

Having sexual dreams about someone you are into is pretty common!

Is there anthing particular worrying you about it?
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
WolfGirl28
not a newbie

Well really like each other, I don’t know if she’ll like hearing this. She tells me everything that happens to her, I wanna do the same. She said I could tell her anything, and one time when I visit her house, we were in her room, she took her hand down my pants, and rub my thing down there, and it felt really good although I don’t know what that’s called.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

I think it can be great to share a lot of your experiences and feelings with another person; it can build a lot of closeness that way. But I don't think there's ever a situation where two people need to share everything in their lives with each other; it's good to have some level of privacy and personal space for things that are just for you. So, there's certainly no requirement that you talk with her about that dream.

I do want to ask about this experience you mention where she put her hand in your pants - it sounds like this is something she did without talking with you about it or asking if it was ok beforehand. Do I have that right?
WolfGirl28
not a newbie

She ask if she could do something special for me and I said sure. When she started doing it, it sorta grew and then she ask if it was ok if she continue and I said yeah. Then all of a sudden during it stuff came out and I felt really good and she was happy to make me happy. It was our one year anniversary
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, so to make sure I'm understanding the situation right, she asked permission to do something to you and then also checked to see if it was okay to keep going, and you were okay with everything that happened? And when you say it was your anniversary, what exactly do you mean by that?

As an aside, since it sounds like you haven't had a lot of information about how bodies respond to sexual stimulation I think this article would be a really helpful thing for you to read to start learning more about what your body is doing and why it's doing it: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide
WolfGirl28
not a newbie

I meant it was our one year anniversary of dating. And thanks for the link
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic