Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
beliza33
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm nice to people
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her, She
Sexual identity: Straight

Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Unread post by beliza33 »

Hi so I'm currently on the birth control pill and have been for about a year and 4 days ago I had sex with my boyfriend and we didn't use any other method of birth control and he did ejaculate inside me and today when I went to take my birth control pill I realized that the days did not match up meaning today the pill I took was for yesterday (Monday) when I was supposed to take a Tuesday pill today. This made me realize that I had missed a pill at some point and I tried to remember when I had forgot to take a pill and I realized I forgot to take a pill 2 days ago on Sunday which was 2 days after I had sex. I took Sunday's pill on Monday but I did not realize I had forgot to take a pill on Sunday until today. I took my birth control as I was supposed to on the day I had sex and the day after I had sex but as I said I forgot to take a pill 2 days after I had sex. I took yesterday's pill and today's pill together today but I'm just worried if its possible that I could be pregnant because of the one pill I missed. I also hear sperm can live inside a female body for up to 5 days so that's why I'm concerned. If anyone could let me know what they think that would be helpful thanks!
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Unread post by Eddie C »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic