stripper fantasy?

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
bikinksterboy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my willingness to try essentially anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

stripper fantasy?

Unread post by bikinksterboy »

I've always had this kinda weird (note that I never use weird with a negative connotation, there's good and bad weird) fantasy where I do a striptease routine for a partner. I've thought about maybe bringing it outside my mind, if you know what i mean.However, there are quite a few complications with actually getting this to reality, the main one being that I have no sense of rhythm when it comes to dance, and I'd rather not resort to things like twerking, which to me just kinda looks like an ass spasm
capablehippie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can make bread, all by myself
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: stripper fantasy?

Unread post by capablehippie »

I guess just start practicing with songs that have a very clear pulsating beat at first. I have the same problem with rhythm, and I find Britney Spears (embarrassingly) easy to dance to.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Unread post by KittyPink »

BiKinksterBoy wrote:I've always had this kinda weird (note that I never use weird with a negative connotation, there's good and bad weird) fantasy where I do a striptease routine for a partner. I've thought about maybe bringing it outside my mind, if you know what i mean.However, there are quite a few complications with actually getting this to reality, the main one being that I have no sense of rhythm when it comes to dance, and I'd rather not resort to things like twerking, which to me just kinda looks like an ass spasm
We both dislike twerking, I wish you could take my sense of rhythm; because it's going morbidly unused since I finished doing Footloose, which was my school's last musical since awhile.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
coppertina
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Unread post by coppertina »

There are youtube videos online that could help teach you some moves! I think with a strip tease the first step is to be confident in yourself because that will show through and be attractive to your partner. Believe that you can embrace the rhythm and practice in front of a mirror at home to music that makes you feel good and sexy :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic