Question

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
Berry124
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Sexual identity: 'straight', heterosexual

Question

Unread post by Berry124 »

I understand that I need to follow limits on things I post and I apologies for forgetting to follow these in the past, but I just wanted to know that if I mention fears of pregnancy such as a description of what happened in a post and am blocked, does that mean that what I was worried about isn't anything to be concerned about in terms of impregnating someone? :|

Thank you
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Question

Unread post by Heather »

That means we are holding you to the limit you are not respecting by making that post. And in fact, even what you're asking here is, yet again, you refusing to respect these limits, Berry. I don't think this is about forgetting them, either. I feel very confident you know what they are.

We absolutely sympathize with how you have been feeling, but that doesn't mean it's okay to keep trying to push past or refuse the limits we set.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Berry124
not a newbie

I am sorry I just wanted to know that I wasn't being ignored if something seen by me as bad could happen. I am sorry I am just confused because I can't find the information that applies to my situation etc. I am really really sorry I just wondered because I was trying to reassure myself by doing things myself to know what I needed to know, not to get your reassurance and I couldn't understand what I was finding or what I needed, I'm trying to get this to you guys but I can't type it properly. What's made me worried is that I read some post or the other that said the opposite to another and i'm confused. I'm sorry, I was over thinking, like that if my partner touches himself on the penis and then me on the top of my pubic area, when they didn't directly touch them self but through material indirectly, which i know now because I was told. For asking that im sorry.
Berry124
not a newbie

Sorry I just posted the above before seeing my message, i didnt mean to.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

We are not ignoring you: look at your post history, and note how much time and energy you have received from us, please. The idea we have ignored you in any way is pretty outlandish.

I am closing this thread now, and please, please respect our limits and boundaries moving forward.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic