Girls; Please Read

If it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, this is probably the place for it.
LuckyDuck
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Ry
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Girls; Please Read

Unread post by LuckyDuck »

Hello to All,

I just signed up here to express something of great importance to me. You see, recently a young cousin of mine (female) was coerced by an older gentleman into "hanging out." My cousin is an absolute doll; very beautiful. Apparently, the man was nice to her all the way up until he started touching her and wouldn't stop. She managed to run out of the house and call me to pick her up.

I just want to be very clear about something to all of you. I don't care if you have been married to your partner for 20 years.. YOU STILL ASK FOR THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION. It's just a simple matter of respect. And asking after you have been with a person for a very long time is a profound show of respect.

Anyways, I'll get off my soap box but I want every girl to remember this. And it is a two way street. Don't think that just because you're a pretty face with a great body your man always wants to have sex with you. Even men have their moments of being too stressed to perform. It is in those moments when we rather have the comfort of YOU and not your body.

**On a side note, I will share with you what I told her on the way home. There's nothing wrong with seeking out an older, more experienced, person to have as a lover. But remember that, regardless of the arrangement or the people involved, there MUST be respect both ways.

Best Wishes,
Ry