mixed signals

Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
Koro704
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my gayness makes me cry rainbows, its infectious;)
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

mixed signals

Unread post by Koro704 »

so, i like this girl, were in the same year and we have recently gotten close. i had allways thought she was cute then i found out she was bi. shes allways really touchy with me and flirts (doesn't try to hide it) ive started noticing my close friends and my brother have been pointing out how she ONLY does this to me! my problem is that i got her and my friend together.. because i wasnt thinking. i really like her now and we recently had a convocation that started off as a joke by me saying her being submissive isn't bad and she replied by saying how im basically "qualified" to be her dominant and then was like "but lets remember my actual girlfriend!!"and we ended that. i really dont know what to do, please help! >~<
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: mixed signals

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Koro,

Conversations like that with a person can definitely leave you feeling a bit scrambled. Only she can really know what her motives are for seeming to be extra flirty with you, and that's something you can ask her about if you feel comfortable doing so. It does sound like a conversation of some kind is in order, since right now part of the mixed signals are coming from her flirting with you while also having a partner (that can also be really draining in the long run if it's coming from someone you have romantic interest in). Do you feel like you could have a conversation with her about what type of conversations or interactions you're okay with?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic