Masterbation

Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
WolfGirl28
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm transgender
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Masterbation

Unread post by WolfGirl28 »

Is it ok for a boy to masterbate 3-4 times a day? Also is it ok that I do it to nail polish and high heels?
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: Masterbation

Unread post by Alice O »

Hi WolfGirl28,

I'm actually going to go ahead and copy and paste what I wrote to rajaman, because it is so relevant:

There is no one formula or method for masturbation, and no "bad" ways to touch yourself. Whatever feels best to you is what you should do!

If you see anything online, or elsewhere, stating that there are "right" or "wrong" ways to masturbate, that is untrue. In general, you can often often tell that something is not a credible source if it claims to that there are certain right and wrong ways to explore sex and sexuality. As long as what you are doing is safe and consensual, you can go ahead!

In terms of the number of times a day, there is no set number of times that is ok. As long as you are not experiencing pain than you are all set!
WolfGirl28
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm transgender
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Unread post by WolfGirl28 »

What if I get turned on by girls on the street and my thing gets large and they notice?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

If you were to get an erection in public (which is something that happens to most, if not all, people with penises at least once in their lives) and someone were to notice, it's unlikely that they would say anything. It might be a little embarrassing for you and whoever saw it, but it's a normal bodily response and nothing to be ashamed of.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic