I am guy, I admire Girls so much, I want to be one.

Questions and discussion about your sexuality and how it's a part of who you are as a person.
Mahima
Awesomeness Quotient: Empathy
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Lady

I am guy, I admire Girls so much, I want to be one.

Unread post by Mahima »

I am not able to share my feelings. I am guy. I admire beauty of Girls, so much, many a time I feel, I should have been a Girl. Garments, Jewellery, make up, high heels , perfumes - all add to the beauty of girls. I am prompted / fascinated to be girl. I am unable to ignore, I am unable to go ahead. ( no one accepts guy changing to girl, in our society, the procedures are highly costly, I cannot afford, no idea, how will be the outcome, once I become girl, whether I will be really happy, as I feel now, I have to start learning how to behave as girl, how to live as girl, how to date, whether I will get accepted as girl - all are Questions only, no answers at all. Hence conflict. Please guide me. I want any girl to answer my questions. I will be comfortable sharing with girls. I used to spend with girls, when I was KID.thanks .
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I am guy, I admire Girls so much, I want to be one.

Unread post by Heather »

Mahima: your profile lists you as being 67. Scarleteen's services are intended for those in their teens or twenties, or older people -- like parents -- who have questions pertaining to adolescent sexuality.

Transitioning very late in life is a very different situation than it is for those in the age group we serve. What I would suggest -- and we usually suggest the same to young people -- is that you start by finding a transgender-friendly therapist. I know mental health services can be hard to come by in India, but you can start looking by asking your current general doctor for a general mental health referral.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic