Liking a Girl

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
djmathman
Awesomeness Quotient: Rubik's Cube Competitor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Male

Liking a Girl

Unread post by djmathman »

I'm a 13 year old boy who had a crush on a certain girl. We both go to a class together and for some reason we never have the chance to talk to each other privately. I don't know how we can move onto the next step in our relationship as we never get alone time. She also seems to trust me a lot as I'm the second person she told about her period.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Liking a Girl

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards. :)

Well, it sounds to me like the next step is making some alone time, probably just to hang out outside of class.

Any chance you can catch her on the way in or out the door of class sometime and just ask her if she can take a minute after class to talk to you? Then you can ask if she wants to hang out sometime. If you have lunch at school, you could ask her to join you, as one option.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic