Oh god

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Heretheirony
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Yes
Sexual identity: Comfterble

Oh god

Unread post by Heretheirony »

Alright so I'm 15 currently gonna turn 16 in July . I came over to newyork for my birthday as a present from my aunt . In that time I'm with my cousins who are 5 , 11, 15 , and 20 . One of my oldest cousins Freind's came over and we kind of got to know each other . He first chilled at home the second day I got to newyork , then again on Monday, and we ended up sleeping together on Thursday.

Problem is he is 19 and I actually have someone waiting for me back at home , Arizona where I came from and the guilt is absolutely killing me even though we haven't officially started dating
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Oh god

Unread post by Heather »

Heretheirony: not seeing a question in this post to know what you'd like to talk about with us here. Can you please let us know what you'd like to address? Thanks. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic