How do I compete with his ex?

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
A.53
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm a good listener
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her/she
Sexual identity: Straight

How do I compete with his ex?

Unread post by A.53 »

Hey guys I've been with my first ever boyfriend for almost 3 months and he's great. Everything is great except his ex is better than me in every single way! She can even do things in the bedroom that my body will never do no matter how hard I try! How do I deal with the fact that she is better than me? My insecurities especially with my body and the bedroom are ruining the relationship! It's gotten to the point whete I want to break up with him and find someone who doesn't have an intimidating ex just because I feel so awful about myself. I just don't know what to do, or what I can do to help myself!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: How do I compete with his ex?

Unread post by Heather »

There's big overlap here with your other post: going to close this one so we can keep the conversation going in the other. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic