Not Sure How to React, Please Help!

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
wiztch
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing.
Primary language: English!
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Not Sure How to React, Please Help!

Unread post by wiztch »

So I've been hanging out with my best guy friend a lot lately. We hung out 5 days ago, and played a long game of truth (no dare) about our masturbation habits, sexual interests, and genitalia. We are pretty comfortable, so this was totally okay. We hung out yesterday and this is where it got a little.... yeah. I'm only 13 and this is the first time I've had any sort of sexual contact, so it was sorta surprising. We got really personal with our truth, and I asked what he thought of my ass, and he said it was a nice, grabbable ass. This made me smile. We were laying in bed and I had my ass against the wall, and he made some sort of comment about grabbing my ass, and not being able to in its current location. I flipped over to be funny, and he actually grabbed my ass. I mean it was nice. Like, REALLY NICE. I was totally comfortable with it. Although I wasn't quite sure how to react to let him know I liked it. I'm fine with him grabbing me. We've know each other since I was 10 and he was 11/12. I know we will get further. I just want to know, how should I react when he grabs me to let him know I like it? And I want to pleasure him equally in the penis reigon, how should I go about this? Thanks in advance.
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Not Sure How to React, Please Help!

Unread post by Redskies »

Welcome to the boards, wiztech!

To let him know that you like a thing he does or that you do together, the short answer is: tell him :) At the time, you can say "I like that"; if you want to tell him you liked what you both did yesterday, you can say something like "so, yesterday, I liked it when you put your hand on my ass".

To find out how he might like to be touched, your very best plan - and everyone's best plan with a new partner - is to ask. You can find out what he might like to try, and then you can see if those are also things you'd like to do. Equally, you can let him know some things you like or that you might want to try, and ask him if he wants to do those things with you. It sounds like you're both already really comfortable talking about your own sexual lives together, which is great, because it gives you a really good foundation for talking about the shared sexual life you might have. How about talking together in the same kind of way you already have?

Also, there's no one way that you're supposed to react. If you're having fun, if you're comfortable and enjoying what you're both doing, that'll probably show very clearly to him in similar ways to how it does when you're having fun together doing other things.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic