Masturbation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Beaubee
Awesomeness Quotient: My personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: I love men

Masturbation

Unread post by Beaubee »

I recently started masturbatibg. Ive always been afraid to do so. So any way i did some reading and i loved what i read so i tried it. I emptied my bladder and started stimulating my clut for a while at first i didbt feel anything but then i started to feel a wierd sensation that i loved so i kept on goibg harder and faster abd the sensation grew that i just "peed". I checked and it was yellow and smelt like pee. Why does this happen even if i emptied my bladder? And how can i stop doing that? The more i kep going harder abd faster the more " i pee"
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Beaubee!

I'm not sure I can advise, as your learning how your body reacts to stimulus is something you are currently learning in far more detail than we could guess!

I would say to perhaps keep doing what you're doing choosing places where it's ok to pee! Through that, you might learn ways to control it, or maybe not. Either way it sounds like you are enjoying it so perhaps it doesn't need to be a problem?
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Beaubee
Awesomeness Quotient: My personality
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: I love men

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Beaubee »

Thanks i will keep trying and get to know myself a little more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic