I fail at masturbating. It's getting annoying.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Yel Marsh
Primary language: Italian
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bi

I fail at masturbating. It's getting annoying.

Unread post by Yel Marsh »

(!english is not my first language!)

Hi everyone!
I'm Yel and i'm a 21 y/o girl. I'm not sexually active and i'm still a virgin but that's okay.
What is not okay is that it seems the older i get the less i seem capaple to pleasure myself. As a kid i humped the pillow and even if i did not "got off" it was still pleasurable now i feel barerly something.
I gave a shot at everything.
Clitoral stimulation is just unconfortable. It feels too sensitive to touch.
The showerhead don't work either. I think the pressure is wrong tho...
Putting even a finger in hurts.
I'm thinking about tryimg sex toys but i wanted another opinion but i don't want to risk spending moneyfor something embarassing that maybe don't even work for me... and you guys seem nice
It is depressing cause the sexual frustration just builds up and i can't release it. And it makes me feel like something is wrong or broken in me. And i worry that when finally i'll be in a relationship i will not feel anything.

Thx for the attention
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I fail at masturbating. It's getting annoying.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Yel and welcome to Scarleteen!

Plenty of people struggle with finding a way of masturbating that feels good to them, or find that as time goes by a way that did feel good now feels a bit boring. If you're curious about trying sex toys, that's absolutely an option you can explore. We can't guarantee that they'll help, but sometimes introducing a new sensation into the mix helps masturbation feel more pleasurable. Can I ask why you feel buying or having one would be embarrassing?

Too, when you're masturbating are you mentally aroused as well as physically aroused?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic