Breeding fetish

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Alisa
Pronouns: she/her

Breeding fetish

Unread post by Alisa »

Sorry if I'm too weird but I need some help anyway... I'm 17 years old female. I want to get rid of my breeding fetish. I enjoy when my boyfriend comes inside my pussy. Usually we do this on safe days. Few times I took Plan B after sex. Only problem is that I'm too young to get pregnant so this fetish can be very dangerous but I enjoy it very much. That's only way I can reach orgasm.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Breeding fetish

Unread post by Heather »

So, sounds like what you need is a birth control method that allows for ejaculation without putting you at high risk of pregnancy, especially since given your age, it's unlikely you can even figure for "safe" days yet. Have you looked into methods like hormonal methods or IUDs? Any of those will allow for this and also provide you high levels of pregnancy protection. You just won't have any STI protection without condoms.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic