No Pleasure

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
monkeybird
Pronouns: He/Him

No Pleasure

Unread post by monkeybird »

I'm currently a 15 year old male that has had this problem for a while now. Whenever I masturbate I ejaculate with no orgasm. I do not feel any pleasure leading up to ejaculation until right beforehand. I also believe that I'm not ejaculating semen but rather mostly precum. If I try to continue after ejaculating I lose my erection and have no desire to continue. I've tried continuing beyond that point but I feel no pleasure; When I finally feel pleasure I ejaculate the same way I did before with no orgasm. The pleasure is very little as well. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? I usually finish very fast as well. This has been making me avoid intercourse as well.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: No Pleasure

Unread post by Mo »

Hi monkeybird, welcome to Scarleteen.

Do you find that you aren't feeling pleasure at all when masturbating? Or have there been times that something's felt good (whether that resulted in orgasm or not)? It may be helpful to experiment with different kinds of touch when you're masturbating, to see if there's something that feels better than what you've been doing before, and for you to just take a break if you find that you're masturbating but it isn't feeling pleasurable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic